Re: Another scripting question

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

another thought, you could have your script look for each control id that is used. its posible that the software only creates just so many control id's and you can have your script look for any of the numbers and if not found look for the next and so on till it finds one and then continue with the script.

Legend has it that on Saturday 9/26/2015 01:02 PM, Guy Schlosser via Jfw said:
Hi all, I wrote last week about the scripting question I had for my job. Well, I am still playing with it and have another question. I figured out a way I can get the dialer window to focus. I use the move to window function, and it works perfectly. Only problem, every time I have to restart the program, the control ID for that specific control changes. Then, in order for my script to work again, I have to manually put in the new control ID. Is there a way to deal with that? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I cannot use hotspot clicker, because they don't allow for downloading programs off websites that are not specifically approved by the company. Thanks in advance for any help, and if no one can help can you please direct me to a better place to inquire about this?

Sincerely,
Guy Schlosser

Sent from my iPhone

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!