Re: Another scripting question

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

JAWS scripting itself doesn't seem to be particularly difficult to use, but
it's all the Windows API and user interface stuff -- window handles, control
IDs, etc -- that is the challenging part, and that is what has impeded my
progress from being effective at JSL. Unfortunately, they are part and
parcel, as JSL is essentially a wrapper around Win32 programming.

And that's exactly the problem you're running into.

I'd recommend the JAWS scripting mailing list. I have enumerated JSL
resources on my blog page:
https://skewmatrix.wordpress.com/

Hope that helps,
-Paul