Yes and here the OCR works on my 32 bit installation. I will conduct some tests on a 64 bit installation in the next few days.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 18/09/2011 00:19, Bob - KA5ETA wrote:
Chris have you had a chance to try the OCR feature yet? I tried it on my 64
bit laptop and the one time I tried it did not work. It was an attachment
that I had saved.
----- Original Message -----
From: "chris hallsworth"<christopherh40@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list."<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: testing jfw

Sounds it Dorothy. No flaws hear at my end just minor clinks that you
get with beta software. I have already reported one issue through their
bug report form. So hope they fix it in time for the full version.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 17/09/2011 15:56, Dorothy wrote:
Had an email early this morning from a friend in Pensacola,who will be
Beta
testing jaws 13 over the weekend he has used jaws for many years,has a new
job after 2 very hard years, he says what he has seen is good so far, I
know one thing if Nick puts it through its paces he will not miss any
flaw,
how lucky are fs to have such dedicated people regards dorothy