From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Paul Martz via
Jfw
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 3:09 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Paul Martz
Subject: RE: problem with creating a folder

It sounds like you're talking about text selection in MS Word. If you have
some text selected, and you want to unselect it, you hit an arrow key.
That's totally correct. But I have no idea what that would have to do with
creating folders.

I'm talking about file selection in Windows Explorer list view, or the File
Save dialog list view. This is where you would be creating a folder.

If you're in Windows Explorer list view, or the File Save dialog list view,
hitting up or down arrow changes the selection, but something is still
selected. The only way I know to unselect an item in a list viewis to hit
CONTROL + SPACE, and after that, your context menu will have a New submenu,
so you can create a new folder.

Sorry for any mniscommunication.
-Paul