From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 12:48 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: problem with creating a folder

We don't know which operating system you're using. "My documents" suggests
XP. What I'm about to write refers to Windows 7, but if memory serves, it
also works in XP.

This is a simple operation, but hard to explain. If the other methods people
have suggested don't work for you, try this one:

folder there.

Instead of pressing the applications key, press alt-f.

Then press w for "new."

When you land on "new," you'll notice it is followed by ellipses. This means
you need to press enter to proceed.

The first item JAWS verbalizes will be "Folder." Press enter to land on an
edit field.

Type in the desired name of the folder. Press enter.

The folder should appear the next time you open documents.