From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 12:02 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kimber Gardner
Subject: Re: problem with creating a folder

You probably didn't create it under documents. Try going back into word and
go through the steps to create a new folder once again. This time instead of
creating another folder, back tab from the new folder name and see where
your folders are being placed when you creat them.
Once you know where the folder was created, cancel out of that operation and
go to wherever your new folder is.

I hope that's clear.

Kimber

On 9/25/15, j Bron via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
OK, I created it using Control N. Then I tried naming it, exiting out
of it and accessing it through my documents. It wasn't there. When I
went back to applications all my folders are there but all except the
one I just created are also in the documents folder. What's going on?
Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Judith