Re: Outlook 2003 change email sort order?

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Thanks Steve. I'm not using Outlook 2003 myself, and I had posted this query
for a client. I worked with her this morning, and now have her successfully
using the View menu Arrange By submenu to sort her emails as desired. She's
not a terribly adept computer user, but I walked her through this a couple
times and made sure she could do it on her own at least three times.

Thanks,
-Paul