From: Starner, Alicia
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:31 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: removing hyperlinks from word documents with JAWS

Hello All,

I am preparing the reference page to a paper in APA format, and one of the
sources I used is an online article. When I typed out the citation there is
a hyperlink present. How do I get rid of this hyperlink with JAWS? I am
using JAWS 12 (latest build) with Word 2010. I also have a machine with Word
2007 handy. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alicia