Re: Outlook 2003 change email sort order?

Brad Martin <brad@...>

Paul,
I do this all the time, but it's a reflex reaction at this point, and I don't have Outlook 2003 installed here. I think I go to the View menu, choose Arrange by submenu, and then choose the column I want to sort by. But I won't be able to confirm that for you until Friday when I'm back in the office and can verify. Like I said, I do it every day, but without prompting, I can't be sure.

Brad

On 9/23/2015 12:49 PM, Paul Martz via Jfw wrote:
Does anyone know an easy way to change the email sort order in Outlook 2003?

The list view of emails has headers for each column, and a sighted user can
just click on the column header to sort by that column. But I can't find an
accessible way to get to those column headers in JAWS.

Using the current version of JAWS16. Thanks for any help.
-Paul

Brad Martin
brad@... <mailto:brad@...>