Help with contact to the person there has make the Windows XP Unattended Setup Kit

Anders Boholdt-Petersen

Hi everyone,

Earlier I have downloaded and used the Windows XP Unattended Setup Kit from
http://www.jfwlite.com/WinXPUnattendedSetupKit.zip
, and it working fine for me.

But I am not sure how I can modify the Windows XP Unattended Setup Kit so they make two equal partitions and install Windows XP on the C:-drive, and only make the D:-drive on my hard drive.

Since I via Google has found that the person there has make the Windows XP Unattended Setup Kit (Terrill Reynolds) earlier have writen on the JFW-list, I will ask about if the person have the mail address to Terrill Reynolds so I can write to him and ask about how I do this.

Very thanks.

Regards,
Anders