From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber
Gardner via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:54 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kimber Gardner
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 change email sort order?

I haven't had outlook 2003 for a while now and I'm a bit fuzzy, but I want
say look around under the view menu. I'm pretty sure you can change the
view/sorting under there.

Kimber

On 9/23/15, Paul Martz via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Does anyone know an easy way to change the email sort order in Outlook
2003?

The list view of emails has headers for each column, and a sighted
user can just click on the column header to sort by that column. But I
can't find an accessible way to get to those column headers in JAWS.

Using the current version of JAWS16. Thanks for any help.
-Paul

Kimberly