Re: Outlook 2003 change email sort order?

Kimber Gardner

I haven't had outlook 2003 for a while now and I'm a bit fuzzy, but I
want to say look around under the view menu. I'm pretty sure you can
change the view/sorting under there.

Kimber

On 9/23/15, Paul Martz via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Does anyone know an easy way to change the email sort order in Outlook
2003?

The list view of emails has headers for each column, and a sighted user can
just click on the column header to sort by that column. But I can't find an
accessible way to get to those column headers in JAWS.

Using the current version of JAWS16. Thanks for any help.
-Paul

Kimberly