From: "Mark Furness via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Mark Furness" <flintman57@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:05 AM
Subject: going back to windows7, what problems for installing jaws?

I do not know what will happen when I install Jaws 16 back on to my fresh install of windows7
do not want to go into 40 minute mode.
What information will I need to have to avoid this?

Thank you for saving me from alot of problems!!!

Mark

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12298 (20150923) __________

http://www.eset.com