Re: Problem With Page Sequencing In Word 2010 Documents

Adrian Spratt

Tom, I would go with Ann's suggestion, which sounds the most appropriate.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:03 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Tom Behler
Subject: RE: Problem With Page Sequencing In Word 2010 Documents

Adrian:

I don't know if this would fix the issue or not.

Others have suggested permanently setting word to open documents in draft
view, or setting the zoom function to a one-page view.

I think I'll try these strategies first, and if they don't work, I'll try
adjusting the print view, as you suggest.

Tom Behler