From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne via
Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:19 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Ann Byrne
Subject: RE: Problem With Page Sequencing In Word 2010 Documents

Yes. I believe I remember the zoom setting somehow includes two pages or
one page. On the status line,. It makes your life a lot easier to set it
to one page. I prefer to work in print view, not draft view.
At 06:15 PM 9/22/2015, you wrote:
Ann:

Someone has suggested that I configure Word 2010 to always open
documents in draft view mode.

Are you saying that this might not be necessary if I adjust the zoom
page view setting?

Thanks!

Tom Behler