Re: windows 10

Feliciano G

There is a way to remove the windows 10 upgrade button from the system tray. You Have to go in the control panel and axis the taskbar and system tray notifications settings. There you can disable the windows 10 upgrade button from being on the system tray.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Sep 22, 2015, at 5:49 PM, Peter Tesar via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have the "Get Windows 10" button in my "notification Chevron" button. I do not have anything popping up every day to remind me.

Here is asuggestion.
Go to the chevron button by opening the Start menu with the Windows key.
Then close it by pressing ESCAPE.
Tab to the Notification Chevron button.
Arrow to the right to the "Get Windows 10" button.
Then press the application key, orright click.
Arrow down the menu list, to: "Reserve your copy of Windows 10.

I never did the reserve option, but perhaps if youdo reserve then the reminder might stop reminding you.

Another possibility, is to press DELETE when on the "get Windows 10" button. I don't know if you can do a simple delete to the Notification Chevron items.

Peter T.

On 2015-09-22 7:14 PM, O.Addison Gethers via Jfw wrote:
Hi Denise,
When I had window7 desktop I never had window10 pop up every but its have
been on system page everyday when I get on computer . So when I buy a brand
new window10 laptop 3 weeks ago I just upgrade window7 desktop to window10
on Thursday gone!! I don't think there a way you can get rid off window10
pop up to come on your computer.
Addison