Re: Problem With Page Sequencing In Word 2010 Documents

Adrian Spratt

Would control-alt-p for print view fix it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:09 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Tom Behler
Subject: Problem With Page Sequencing In Word 2010 Documents

Hello, everyone.

I have been noticing a strange problem lately with page sequencing in Word
2010 documents.

Many times, but not always: When I open a document, the pages seem to be
displayed next to each other in two-page groupings, as they would be if they
were in a printed book. In other words, I will see pages 1 and 2, followed
by 3 and 4, etc.

Once again, this does not always happen, but is happening more and more
often for me.

I can temporarily solve the problem by switching the document view to draft
mode, but this is a bit of a pain to have to do every time I experience this
issue.

How can I permanently configure Word 2010 to display document pages in the
usual vertical sequential manner again?

Am using Jaws 16 with Windows 7 here.

Thank you!

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan