From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:08 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@gmail.com>
Subject: having a license, jaws require to restart

Hi all,

I don't know for what reason, it is happening in a desktop running windows
10 and jaws 16 64bits. Some times when I start the computer, I mean been
off, the computer start, and jaws that I need to restart because the 40 min
expired.. I have the license for this jaws, and after I restart the
computer, looks like jaws is reading the license, because the problem stop.

What could be happening here, is annoying need to restart the computer every
time that I start the computer.

Thanks for any advice,