Re: latest firefox version that supports adobe flash player

douglas richard dexheimer

did anyone get this yet? I've gotten no response so far.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 9/15/2015 3:22 PM, douglas richard dexheimer wrote:
using firefox 40.0.3; what is the latest version that supports afp? on
some websites that use flash content (youtube, spotify, live365, video
streaming sites with embedded objects or players, etc.) I get a popup
saying the adobe flash plug-in has crashed. the same site may or may
not work on other browsers such as IE, chrome or webbIE. uninstalling
and reinstalling afp didn't improve things. thanks for your feedback.