Re: JAWS 17 does not support Eudora

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

hmmm, once i get a working copy of jaws 17, i will look at recompiling them for jaws 17. am working on them for jaws 16 now.

Legend has it that on Friday 9/18/2015 06:37 PM, Ann Byrne via Jfw said:
However, if you used Eudora in a previous version of JAWS--as I did with all of them--copy the eudora scripts from your most recent working version from 'explore my settings' and 'explore shared settings', and you should be fine. Apparently none of the background changes that improve JAWS 17 have effected the old Eudora scripts adversely. Whew!

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!