Re: vocalizer frustration

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

So what does this mean? Are you telling me that ava and Tessa and some
of the newer higher quality voices were cheaper than those currently
not present? I mean, Emily was lower quality than some of those and
should've being included. I smel a rat here.

On 19/09/2015, Soronel Haetir via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I suspect it is a money issue, that FS simply doesn't want to pay the
licensing fees for the highest quality voices.

The one I am disappointed about is how Emily did not survive the move
from RealSpeak Solo Direct. I like Emily enough that I still use RSD
rather than either of the vocalizer offerings.

On 9/18/15, Aidan via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hello.
I wunder why freedom is so ignorant. The vocalizer eexpressive Cate
and Vicky are on the mac, on text allowed and dolphin guide, but only
jaws lacks behind in this. Really unexceptible.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451