From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of David Jennette
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 6:37 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: David Jennette <dcjenn@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: antivirus again

Another security package you can try is Webroot. Again, it's not totally
accessible. You'll need to use your jaws cursor instead of being able to
tab around but when it comes to security there are going to be trade-offs.
You can run scans just fine and be able to see the results with no problems.
I haven't found a way to get into where you can view quarantined items and
such yet but tech support is free so if worse came to worse I could have
them remote in if needed. Thing is, for the most part for general use, it's
doable.