From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimsan Song via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:38 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kimsan Song <kimsansong@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 pleasant surprise

When you do CTRL y to list your folders in outlook, and down arrow past your folders, if
you focus on one, for example, jaws-users folder, it should say jaws-users 824 unread
messages. You then can press enter to go into the folder, tab until you hear unread
button, press spacebar on that and all of the unread messages will only appear.

On 9/17/15, Carolyn Arnold via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
What I wish we could have in Outlook 2013 is the ability to see how
many messages are in a box, how many are unread and the ability to
Navigate to the Unread messages with Control U. First letter
navigation wouldn't be a bad thing either. As well as I'm wishing, I
might as well wish for what I would really like to have.

Bye for now,

Carolyn