Re: How to paste into the Windows Command Line

Soronel Haetir

An easier way is to just right click in the command window.

On 9/17/15, Bill White via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
A little while ago I wrote to ask how to perform a paste operation in the
Windows command line. I found the answer, and am posting it here, in case
anyone else might want to use it later.

How To Paste Into The Windows Command Line

1. Copy to the clipboard what you want to paste into the command line.

2. Open the command line.

3. Use ALT plus SPACE to bring up a menu.

4. Press the letter E to bring up the Edit submenu.

5. Press the letter P to perform the Paste operation.

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

database 12269 (20150917) __________

http://www.eset.com