From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimsan Song
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 11:40 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kimsan Song <kimsansong@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 pleasant surprise

Actually, CTRL u was awesome from back in the day. That as they say is an
oldy but
goody. However, in outlook 2013, one has the ability to only display all or
unread
messages. That drove me nuts with previous versions of outlook when
navigating through
emails just to locate unread emails.

On 9/17/15, Carolyn Arnold via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I can too, Kimsan. But I'm glad it works with 17 for those who could not.

Bye for now,

Carolyn