Question on IE 11

Tom Macha <toml614@...>

Hello my name is tom. I have noticed that reasontly IE 11 is reading, "Unknown script called to go back." When ever I use the ault left arro key. What is the issue? I am sure this is an IE 11 issue because; I have tried google and it works fine. However; I prefer IE. Thanks,Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudia via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 5:51 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Claudia
Subject: RE: Laptop Portability?

How do I access this podcast?
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of john.falter
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:52 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: john.falter

Hi Claudia:
Check out the Freedom Scientific podcast 109.
Towards the end of the podcast are suggestions for small, powerful PCs.

On 9/16/2015 2:46 AM, Claudia via Jfw wrote:
Hi,

I am needing portability and looking for suggestions. I have a
15-inch Dell laptop, but I need something smaller, for when I'm
traveling for work or just for personal use.
I would like something like what I used to have, a netbook, because I
believe it had a 10 to 12-inch footprint.
I need a Windows machine, with a keyboard, of course, but a DVD burner
is not crucial.
I need it to be able to support Jaws and K1000, if I need that.
Is there such a thing, nowadays?
Thanks.

Claudia