From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Hamilton via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 11:18 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Jim Hamilton
Subject: RE: Jaws 17 pleasant surprise

Alright! How does one become a JAWS tester?

Darn it! I'll bet you have to be a real techie, and that would not be I!
Techies get to do such great stuff! It's not fair!

Again, DARN IT!! And yes, I know that life is not necessarily fair!

In all honesty, I would rather have real techies doing this kind of thing,
instead of non-techies. Let them find all the problems, and fix them before
we get stuck with something substandard. Have fun GUYS! :) :)

Jim H