Jaws 17 pleasant surprise

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi all,

I just installed the Jaws 17 beta. I am happy to announce that in Outlook
2013, when reading messages, when I press CTRL + D to delete the current
message and move to the next message, Jaws is placed at the top of the next
message, and I can read it as expected without first having to press the Alt
key twice or alt tab away and back to the message as I had to do in Jaws 16!
For me, this is worth the upgrade in and of itself! Good job FS! :)

Looking forward to hearing what everyone else thinks of Jaws 17.

Happy testing! :)

Russell