From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of john.falter
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:52 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: john.falter
Subject: Re: Laptop Portability?

Hi Claudia:
Check out the Freedom Scientific podcast 109.
Towards the end of the podcast are suggestions for small, powerful PCs.

On 9/16/2015 2:46 AM, Claudia via Jfw wrote:
Hi,

I am needing portability and looking for suggestions. I have a
15-inch Dell laptop, but I need something smaller, for when I'm
traveling for work or just for personal use.
I would like something like what I used to have, a netbook, because I
believe it had a 10 to 12-inch footprint.
I need a Windows machine, with a keyboard, of course, but a DVD burner
is not crucial.
I need it to be able to support Jaws and K1000, if I need that.
Is there such a thing, nowadays?
Thanks.

Claudia