Re: Using convenient OCR in situations other than converting a PDF document, etc. ...

Tony Schnurr

You can use convenient OCR pawn any screen where you believe there may be an image of text. To OCR the current real window use jaws key plus space quickly followed by oh then followed by W. You can also OCR the current screen by using jaws key plus space immediately followed by oh followed by S.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Tony

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2015, at 14:14, Jim Hamilton via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Dave:

I had never been told that we could use "convenient OCR" for situations
other than converting documents into readable text. In your below message,
on the subject of "G force experience update Nvidia", you suggest using this
to see if it would allow access to "buttons" that can not be read with JAWS
or PC cursors. Could you please provide more information on how this could
be done? And, are there other situations where Convenient OCR could be
used?

Jim H (not the other/previously messaged "Jim")

To almost Quote a friend: "you may never know how far you can go until you
exceed your reach!"