Re: JAWS updates

Mark <facebookmark@...>

Hello Maria,

I only now just tunes into this thread.

Again, having not read any other suggestions on this I will list for you the
steps I would take if experiencing your problem:

1.
Make sure that Windows 10 is up-to-date.

2.
In Windows 10, set your user account control (UAC) to zero.

3.
Completely uninstall Jaws and all shared Freedom Scientific files from your
Windows 10 PC.

4.
Reboot your computer.

5.
Install the latest version of Jaws.

6.
After installation is complete, reboot your PC.

7.
Attempt to check for Jaws update.

8.
Restore your user account control back to its original setting.

Mark