Accessibility in office 2013

Pablo Morales

Hi all,

For the last three months, I have been investigating the accessibility of
office 2013 and office 365 in several devices. The result of this
investigation is that the accessibility of office 365 is not very stable .
For example, If I have one accessibility problem in one computer, maybe in
the next computer that problem doesn't exist, but in this other computer I
will find a problem that is not in the first computer. What is creating
these kinds of problems?

I really don't understand what is going on here, but for example if I try to
use the signature dialog in outlook 365, in one computer it is not
accessible, and in the second it is a little bit more accessible, but you
can notice that there is something wrong on that dialog. In the third
computer the spelling dialog in word is not accessible, but in the fourth
computer the dialog is fully accessible. In outlook some times in the
calendar, in the day view, jaws reads the schedules, but other times jaws
doesn't say anything. I tried today with FS on the phone, to see what was
the problem, and they asked me to try using narrator. We noticed that with
narrator it wasn't possible to read the schedules. I have been talking to FS
several times in the last 4 days, and they say that the spelling dialog in
word 2013 is not accessible, and there is nothing that they can do about
this problem. They also say that the signature dialog in Outlook is not
accessible, but I have a a laptop here in my home, where the dialog on
office 2013 is 90% accessible, when in the other computers is around 10%
accessible.

Why does the accessibility change so much when I have been testing office on
computers with the same brand and model, and on computers with good
hardware?

Can anybody give me a little bit of light in this issue?

Thanks in advance,