From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:24 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Maria Campbell <lucky1@ct.metrocast.net>
Subject: JAWS updates

I have mentioned that on my w 10 laptop I am unable to check for JAWS
updates. FS says it's a Windows issue. Microsoft says it's an FS issue.
I have done all I know how to do.
If it is a firewall, proxy, or anything of that type, I don't know how to
find/solve the problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It is not a problem on my W 7 machine.

--