Re: detecting formatting in word 2013 especially paragraphs

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I stand corrected re: my earlier instructions. The display tab is, indeed, the one used to show paragraphs, tabs, spaces. Advanced has a bunch of options, including several "show" options, but not those.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimsan via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:50 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Kimsan
Subject: RE: detecting formatting in word 2013 especially paragraphs

What about alt h followed by 8...

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 5:17 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>

Adrian,

That's odd. I get nothing when I press control-shift-8 either in word
2010 or 2013 except for the announcement of the keys I've pressed.

Kimber

On 9/8/15, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Kimber,

In Word 2013, does the control-shift-8 (on the number row) still
function
as
a toggle for this symbol? It might be simpler. (I still work with
2010.)

Also, the JAWS key-v quick setting dialog might help. Type I into the
search
field and arrow down through the results.