Re: Uninstalling older versions of JAWS.

Peter Tesar

Hello,

I didn't get JAWS again until the whole process of installing Windows 10 was finished, almost 3 hours.

JAWS was alive for the download phase, about 50 minutes. I could get JAWS to read the progress line showing the percentage completed.

I had sighted assistance after the reboot.

Since, I was told that I could have finished the install process by starting Narrator
with the Windows Key plus ENTER.

The final phase required setting check boxes to allow your loss of privacy. I left it simple by leaving everything to the default.

On some computers, the chevron button has a:
start Windows 10 button

This I did not use because the computer did not have it in the chevron button.

Peter T.

On 2015-09-08 12:22 PM, Michael Mote via Jew wrote:
Hi folks! It's been awhile, and I can't remember the best way to
uninstall
older versions of JAWS. Should I leave behind the shared components or
uninstall them too? Any suggestions?