Re: How to do a JAWS repair

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I never knew you used an ampersand; thanks for that tidbit. You say it's all written together?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dacia Cole via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: dacia.luck@gmail.com
Subject: Re: How to do a JAWS repair

Hi,
I just got done talking to the freedom scientific people, because I was having a hard time typing in the right path to do the repair. He reminded me of something that I had forgotten. There is a browse button in the dialog box for the run dialogue, if you'd use that, and then choose the jaws 16 file or whatever version you are running, and tab to the open button, then it will already put the path in there so you don't have to. Once you have hit open, shift tab once and make sure you are at the end of the path because it will say.exp at the end. Once you know you were there, press the and press the/key then the word type with no spaces then hit the and type the word repair and then hit enter. You have to do it like that, or it won't work. I hope these directions made sense. If you have questions, let me know. It will say EE XE at the end of the path not exp

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2015, at 10:40 AM, Bill White via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Yes, it is not something which is tied to Windows 10 only.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Hamilton via Jfw"
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>