From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 11:39 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Jim Hamilton <jim.hamilton@rogers.com>; 'Lisle,Ted (CHFS DMS)'
<Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
Subject: Re: detecting formatting in word 2013 especially paragraphs

Hi, Jim. I don't know if the formatting characters are visible on the
printer, but they are definitely visible on the screen.

As far as toggling them off, just use CONTROL plus SHIFT plus 8, to toggle
them, or go back and uncheck the check box that you used to turn them on.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com