From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Nermin via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 2:56 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Nermin <voy44@yahoo.de>
Subject: Re: language question

Hi all,

after experementing a bit, the closest I came up with was a variant using
British Eloquence. The American won't work, since the r is pronounced, and
thus useless. Here goes:
zhorn
Also, you can set up the dictionary in such a way that it uses the French
synthesizer whenever it encounters the name Jean.

Regards,
Nermin