From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:23 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: How to do a JAWS repair

I'm going to copy below the instructions I received a few months ago from
FS. Note that the release number has been updated since then, so you'll need
to adjust. Also, as the FS rep knew, my system is 64-bit. I don't know if
yours is 64- or 32-bit. A final note: the JAWS repair takes a while, but
there are no confirming announcements. JAWS tells you only when the repair
is complete, at which point you reboot.

To run a JAWS 16 repair,
First download JAWS 16 to your computer. Go to:
http://www2.freedomscientific.com/downloads/JAWS/JAWS-whats-new.asp
Look for and download:
* JAWS 16.0.1925 64-bit English - January 2015 (133 MB) Choose the 64 bit
version. Save this to your computer. Do not run from current location. After
the file is saved:
To run a JAWS 16 repair.
1. Copy the appropriate version to your C: drive To run a JAWS 16 repair, go
to the run dialog and type:
C:\J16.0.1925ENU-64bit.exe /type repair And press enter.
The repair will run. After the repair has completed, reboot your computer.