From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: 17 September 2011 17:39
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: testing jfw

Sounds it Dorothy. No flaws hear at my end just minor clinks that you
get with beta software. I have already reported one issue through their
bug report form. So hope they fix it in time for the full version.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 17/09/2011 15:56, Dorothy wrote:
Had an email early this morning from a friend in Pensacola,who will be
Beta
testing jaws 13 over the weekend he has used jaws for many years,has a new
job after 2 very hard years, he says what he has seen is good so far, I
know one thing if Nick puts it through its paces he will not miss any
flaw,
how lucky are fs to have such dedicated people regards dorothy