From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Portillo via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 5:52 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Jim Portillo
Subject: Further YouTube and JAWS questions

Hello again,

As my email subject says, I have further questions regarding using YouTube with JAWS.

I'm assuming that YouTube has changed in the past while, because some of the techniques I've used in the past don't seem to work any more.
The buttons, such as play/pause, stop, etc, don't seem to be there, or at least, I can't find them.
Also, I'd like to know how I can now fast forward or rewind within a video aside from just using the J and L keys with the disabling of quick keys. I thought that at one point, one could find where the percentage of how far the video was playing, one could use the left and right arrows. I can no longer find that.
Any tips for this issue?
Thanks,
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!