From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jodie Hoger via Jfw
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 10:24 PM
To: jaws
Cc: Jodie Hoger
Subject: detecting formatting in word 2013 especially paragraphs

Hi List,
I am doing an editing exercise using word 2013 and JAWS 16. I need to be able to detect paragraphs in the document so that I can highlight them and change their formatting eg., re-align the paragraph etc.
for the life of me I cannot find the commands to do this. Using a full keyboard.
Thanks for any advice.
Jo

Sent from my iPhone