From: "Jim Hamilton via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Jim Hamilton" <jim.hamilton@rogers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 10:14 AM
Subject: RE: language question

Ted:

I had no idea that "language" would enter into this discussion. If there is
a way to specify the language in which a word should be pronounced, please
let me know. I imagine that it might have something to do with the dialogue
string that you get into when entering a new "dictionary setting"; but, I've
never even seen it. Perhaps, I just have not looked!

Thanks.
Jim H