Yes I am a beta tester of 13. Yes perhaps I should go 64 bit. I can still do that. I have a JAWS friendly shareware program that assists in me setting up a native VHD boot environment with Windows 7, either 32 or 64 bit, or Windows Server 2008 R2, 64 bit only. VHD stands for virtual hard disk, a format used to represent an entire disk, including its file and folder contents and structure, in the form of a file, hence virtual.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 17/09/2011 17:36, Dorothy wrote:
Chris are you actually testing jaws13? also am curious as you have
Professional equipment,why 32bit and not64 bit I was advised to get64 bit
and my equipment is certainly not Professional ,anyway I had a feeling you
would be back regards Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@gmail.com>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 7:19 PM
Subject: Hi

Hello all.
After what I am seeing with the JAWS 13 public beta, which is very
impressive I must say, I have considered coming back. And now I am
here. I
love the new features. Convenient OCR will come in handy for many
scenarios for me, especially because I deal with a lot of virtual
machines
that wouldn't be accessible otherwise. I know I heavily criticized the
program in the past, and I am sincerely sorry for all that, but I am
ready
to move on and am happy to use JAWS as a backup screen reader as a 40
minute demo. My system is Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. I also have a
Windows 7 32 bit netbook running Home Premium.
Take care and cheers.
--

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird