Re: Use of virtual ribbons and keyboard manager

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

You can set that up universally, just make sure you set it in Settings center's default configuration.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 3:53 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Carolyn Arnold
Subject: RE: Use of virtual ribbons and keyboard manager

Agree with that; same with punctuation. Another is Speak Dollar Last. I have had to set it in Outlook and in Documents. Wherever I go, I have to set it.
Once set, it should be universal. It's bad enough to have to set it. I realize that if JAWS is sold to someone in England, that might not be important, but if the dollar sign comes first, the thing should be spoken to speak last. That seems so simple to me, and to think that way down through JAWS 16, and it doesn't? Well, JAWS makes it possible for me to even use a computer, so I am very glad for what I have.

Best from,

Carolyn