another Youtube question

Sandra Streeter

Thanks to all who contributed to my ongoing French language question. Zhawn works perfectly, with my current configs.

Now to the next thing, and I apologize if it’s been addressed earlier: I am a huge nostalgia buff, and occasionally like checking out old commercials/New England TV news bumper music or whatever else. The other day, I had tuned in to some news music, and it had a running list, and you couldn’t click on the individual tunes, because the actual Youtube made JAWS impossible to hear. Is there a way to reduce the Youtube volume enough so you can hear about what’s listed on the screen (e.g., links specific to the individual songs in the going list, or whatever)? Thanks again!

Sandra
“To love another person is to se the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)