From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Barbara Hansen
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2015 11:48 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Barbara Hansen <the2skibears@embarqmail.com>
Subject: RE: youtube tips

My only experience working with youtube is just searching for a particular
song, kind of music, or some funny clip, etc. I enjoy listening to the free
music without dealing with Pandora. The only problem listening to their
music is the ads, however; sometimes, I am able to find the "skip ad"
button.

Barbara H.