From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bill White via
Jfw
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2015 4:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: Use of virtual ribbons and keyboard manager

Hi, Daniel. The Virtual Ribbon is supposed to make the ribbon menus more
accessible to blind users of JAWS. The disadvantage, though, is that they
block the use of some of the Microsoft shortcut letter combinations. When
the Virtual Ribbon is turned off, these shortcut letter combinations become
available again.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com