From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mario via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 4:05 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mario
Subject: Re: Need Recommendation for an Accessible and Powerful Media Player

Tom, you need to tell Winamp to take over for playing a video/audio.
merely installing it doesn't work like it used to in XP.

start Winamp, press control+p.
press the home key and down arrow to file types.
press tab to a button named associate file types, all, and press enter.
alt+f4 and that should be it.
now entering on a video/audio should start playing in Winamp.

On 9/3/2015 10:15 PM, Tom Behler via Jfw wrote:
Marcia:

What is the winamp agent, and how do I get access to it?

Is this something that must be installed on my computers to make
things work properly?

Sorry for the elementary questions, but this is the first I have heard
of winamp agent.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan