From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of robert hebert
Sent: 17 September 2011 15:58
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: dictionary?

Dorothy, you won't find a dictionary with the type of o c r with Jaws 13.
While it is true that most, if not all scanning programs that use o c r
(occular character recognition) in the case of Jaws 13, they are referring
to on-screen graphical character recognition which is something prior
versions of Jaws were unable to interpret. So, back to your favourite o c r
dictionary! I'm curious though, why did you stop at "yellow fever?"--you
were oh so close, "z" being the next and final letter of the alphabet.